Why are the women on Cafemom so mean and B#t!#y..

Why is it every time I post something the women attack me and others on cafemom? Has anyone else noticed this? I think they are internet bullies!

greenbeanmoma

Asked by greenbeanmoma at 9:33 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I have noticed this on some of my posts also... Its Horrible!!!
    mz.mommi2b

Answer by mz.mommi2b at 9:35 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• they have nothing better to do.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 9:35 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• yep me too i wish the anom button was never invented
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 9:36 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• yeah there are a whole bunch of ignorant bitches on this site. it ain't nicknamed cafedrama for no reason...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:36 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• BUT there are some good ones... some great ones. like everywhere else in life...
    figaro8895

• Yeah, that's quite common around here. If you disagree with someone, they attack. Something about the drama... this site seems to attract it... but I still can't get away from it. LOL I've been on the site since early 2007, you develop a thick skin after awhile. My fallback position is that some women are just dissatisfied with their lives and want to make others feel as lousy as they do - so they come on here and b!t@h.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 9:37 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Like my momma says.. Where there are women.. there is drama. The only advice I can give is not to feed it. Just ignore it and leave the post. I don't even like to defend myself to these type of women.. Thats all they want.. Another way to anger you.. Thats how they get their kicks.. Sorry you experienced it. Many of us have. Have fun with the nice ladies tho, there are more of them then the meanies lol.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 9:37 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• LOL..I get bitched out daily on here..I tend to ignore.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:39 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Most are great but some think they are mother of the year and their way is the only way to parent. They think they are perfect and no one can do something different than them and be right or ok. Just ignore the crabby ones. Just leave the post and move on. Don't try and defend yourself, it just makes it worse.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:45 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• It's rampant on here. You have to have kinda tough skin if you're gonna hang out on here often, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:50 PM on Sep. 15, 2010