Anyone have unique boy and girl names that sound good together?

Ok I am 22 weeks pregnant with fraternal twins (a boy and a girl) and I have been warned by my OB that they will probably be born by 28 weeks. Which is extremely scary! But I want to have their names picked out before they get here. My fiance wants a very generic name for our son Derwin Malek and an unusual name for our daughter Applelonia Grace but i want unique names that sound great together... Any ideas? Plus i kinda want names from our heritage being that our children will be hispanic I want hispanic names.! Mind you their last name will be Elisarraras (El- liz-air-ree-us)

mz.mommi2b

Asked by mz.mommi2b at 9:33 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Baby Names

• I don't know about those names...lol. My son's name is Michael David, pretty generic. But we're trying again and hoping for a girl and I've picked out Charlotte Faeythe. Charlotte is kinda timeless and than its a unique spelling alternate for Faith.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 9:35 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• In what universe is Derwin Malek - a generic name? And Applelonia screams Stripper Name to me. Sorry

Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 9:37 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I have a Logon, an Alex, and a Lily. I don't think they sound to bad together but they are very European. If I were to have another girl (which is never going to happen unless I adopt) I want to name her Aurora Jade. I think that name is pretty. As far as hispanic names, I'm not to sure on. Have you tried looking online for baby names?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:41 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Well Derwin Malek might not be generic but the only reason he wants to name our son that is because of a TV show "The Game" those are the names of 2 of main characters... And don't worry I'm not naming by daughter applelonia partially for the reason you mentioned! I like the unique spelling of faith thought!
    mz.mommi2b

Comment by mz.mommi2b (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 9:41 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Harrison and Lawson i love it... especially the girl name cause you can call he lala or lally.. i know twins named Harrison and Lawson and i thought EW when i first heard there names but the grew on me and i absolutely love there names
    SammiGirl07

Answer by SammiGirl07 at 9:46 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Crisanna is a pretty hispanic name for a girl.....and Tadeo for a boy ? I knew a man named Tadeo and people called him Tad for short....I always liked his name !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 9:47 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Miguel and Maria? Or Mataeo and Michelle? Sorry, I seem to be stuck on M. lol
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:13 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Applelonia Grace is a beautiful name and I'd like to know why someone thinks that's a stripper name. Personal experience? Name her that and use an A name for the boy. Adriano, Angel, or an E name like Enzo.
    HeatheranninSP

Answer by HeatheranninSP at 10:25 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Cruz and Isabel
    Mateo and Maricella
    Matias and Gabriela
    Cristobal and Catalina
    coolassmom87

Answer by coolassmom87 at 11:28 PM on Sep. 15, 2010