Grease stains - Grrrrrrr

Any advice on getting these nasty pain in the ass stains out? especially after being put through a drier? my husband needs a bib! haha...

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 9:40 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A squirt of regular Dawn dishsoap and then wash like normal. Only the regular Dawn (the blue stuff).

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• pine sol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:52 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I don't know about after but before i wash, i usually wipe powder, like baby powder on them, to lift the grease out.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 10:58 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Well if the dawn won't work I used the liquid castcade the other day and it clean my daughters white shirt right up.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:46 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Try this: Mix a solution of 1 TBS of MelaPower 6x Laundry Detergent and 1 capful of Sol-U-Mel with 2 gallons of warm water. Put the clothing in this solution and let it soak for a few hours. If the grease spots are not dissolved, apply a squirt of Antibacterial Liquid Soap. Rub it in with your finger. Let this stand for a few minutes before rinsing with warm water. These are natural, very economical products - if you would like more info please contact me. Good luck:)
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 9:26 AM on Sep. 16, 2010