Constipation

4th week of constipation- never had it before... been drinking 1 glass of metamucil everyday- no changes...pain in rectum....straining....blood a few times....now stomach pains...
Anyone know whats up with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Health

• I'd go see a doctor ASAP.. That can't be good. I've been constipated for a few days at a time and that sucked! I don't know how you've gone so long without seeing a doctor! GL I hope you figure it out.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 9:45 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My only suggestion is to go to the doctor, this is way too long to be constipated. I have IBS (Irritatble Bowl Syndrome) and this happens to me a lot. It is not fun and I have to get meds from the doctor to help it.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:46 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I get like that when im pregnant....

are you taking in more junk food than normal like chips? what about really sugary juices other than apple juice?
    sparklebug86

Answer by sparklebug86 at 10:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2010