BURNiNG SKiN??!!

OK SO i POSTED THiS ON BABY GAGA && WAS ATTACKED BECAUSE i TYPE iN CAPS! MY QUESTiON WAS NEVER ANSWERED && THE PEOPLE WERE RUDE SO i SiMPLY DELETED MY ACCOUNT. iM HOPiNG TO FiND SOME ANSWERS HERE.

i AM CURRENTLY PREGNANT WiTH MY SECOND CHiLD && WiTH BOTH PREGNANCiES i HAVE EXPEiRENCED A BURNiNG SENSATiON ON MY LEGS FROM TiME TO TiME. THERES NO ViSiBLE BUMPS, REDNESS OR iRRiTATiON && iT FEELS ALOT LiKE SUN BURN. WHEN i DO GET iT, iT ONLY LASTS A DAY BUT iS REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE. SO MY QUESTiON iS HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERiENCED ANYTHiNG LiKE THiS OR KNOW SOME ONE WHO HAS!? NOW i WANT TO ADD iTS ONLY HAPPEND AT MOST 10 TiMES TOTAL. STiLL WOULD LiKE TO KNOW iF i SHOULD BE WORRiED. i PLAN ON ASKiNG MY DOCTOR.
PLEASE BE NiCE LADiES....THANKS

TechnoBunny

Asked by TechnoBunny at 5:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it sounds like it could be really dry skin or are you using a moisterizer on it and maybe making the skin burn if not it is robably just the nerves making it burn and some times when you have a rash it is not red it just burns or itches. i would say it is just the hormones that is making your skin burn the hormones can do crazy things!
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 6:15 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Hello, we don't care if you use all caps : )...I'm not really sure if the burning sensation is the same thing I had...mine almost felt like it was in the center of my leg...like in the bone or something. To relieve it I took warm baths and used heating pads...I know that sounds funny to relieve a burning with something warm, but it really did help me. I hope this helps and if not I hope someone else has a suggestion to make you feel better!
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 5:43 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• HMMM MiNE iS MORE ON THE SKiN iTSELF BUT THANK U SO MUCH i WiLL SURELY TRY THAT =] HOPiNG THAT TAKES CARE OF THE PROBLEM
    THANKS AGAiN =]
    TechnoBunny

Answer by TechnoBunny at 5:52 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I agree with the moisturizer. Drink lots of water too.
    Godsgirl50

Answer by Godsgirl50 at 6:35 PM on Oct. 17, 2008