Strange feeling?

So i was sitting here talking to my fiance on the phone (he's at AIT) and i felt this sorta weird feeling kinda like something was sliding down. Anybody ever feel that before?

ArmyAngel18

Asked by ArmyAngel18 at 5:46 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• usually in the last month or so the baby may descend into birthing position. it doesnt mean that the baby is coming now, just that its moving into a better position. you will probably have at least a month before baby comes
    jessiecrafty1

Answer by jessiecrafty1 at 6:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Well, to say it's normal isn't a correct statement for me to make, but to say that it's common is very accurate. How far along are you? Did it kind of feel like you were loosing your stomach? It's generally emotional, you were talking to your babies dad on the phone who is away, you are emotional (because your prego), and he's not there where you want him, so you get this "sinking" feeling. I think all women get them when they are pregnant we all have these feelings that cause us to go "OH MY GOD" am I ready for this, we do this subconciosly and I think it shows up as this "sinking" type of feeling. That's just my thought!!!
    smilinghug

Answer by smilinghug at 5:50 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I'm going on 33 weeks and it wasn't an emotional thing since we were actually discussing something exciting about him being stationed near where i'm staying so i dont have to move so close the end of my last trimester.
    ArmyAngel18

Answer by ArmyAngel18 at 5:53 PM on Oct. 17, 2008