Why bother posting questions if....

...you are going to get all pissy when you don’t like the answers?? Are you that threatened that someone might have more knowledge then you??

If you don’t like getting answers that differ from your opinion... don’t post!!! I LMAO @ this every day!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• new here but...thats pretty funny. What do people expect when you ask strangers a question? It's most likely going to be a huge pool of opinions and some that you aren't going to agree with lol. LOL at narrow minded people
    PerfectLove910

Answer by PerfectLove910 at 10:10 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• agreed BUT I dont agree with the bitches on this place that are just rude. If you have a difference in my opinion thats great I love looking at different views but I HATE rude ass people who choose to attack someone
    lolo0636

Answer by lolo0636 at 10:10 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• LOL they bother because they want to share their POV and have others agree with them. When they get angry at someone who does not go along with their plan that is when you see the problem begin. Oh well. They can still post, but I will always give my opinion. Well, almost always. Sometimes I don't even bother if I know the person is known for going off the deep end when someone disagrees.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 10:10 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Isn't thpoint of asking questions because you do not have enough knowledge on the question as it is? If you already knew the answer you wouldn't be asking the question ..... just saying

However, if your going to ask questions you need to be open for answere of all sorts.
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 10:09 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• That's what I'm sayin' JAJA, Thank you! it seems people want you to just agree with them or move on. Why do they even ask if they are just going to get snarky at those who's answers are not the answer they want to hear - geesh

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:11 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Thank you ladies - so it's not jsut me is it. Thank you all
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:13 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I agree 100% OP :-)
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 10:14 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• well this site is for support.. there is no such thing as a dumb question.. and being a mom is a scary thing.. a lot of questions on here are very personal.. and hard to deal with and some other moms are just B words on here.. and just say mean hurtful things and are not being helpful at all.. this place is not to judge others or to belittle others and some moms on here.. that is all they do.. so i understand why some moms get mad
    SammiGirl07

Answer by SammiGirl07 at 10:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• OMG this just happened to me an like an hour ago, about a soccer question. A soccer question! I mean come on! I can see if I was challenging her parenting skills, that's normal to defend. I just laughed it off b/c it was obvious she didn't know as much as she thought she did about the subject. Some people just need to get over themselves I guess.

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 10:40 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I don't mind if someone has a different opinion than me, in fact, I love to see someone have a rational, polite disagreement with me. But the ones that are completely rude with no explanation that I have issue with.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 11:04 PM on Sep. 15, 2010