this is about sperm and ttc pretty gross but i want to know adult content

after my dh and i have sex (we are ttc) if feels like all of his stuff is out side of me it just oozies out and seems like so much and idk how much is actually in me.. im not on top of him when this happens he is on top.. and its just is all over the outside of me he does go in my but when he pulls out it kinda feels like it all comes out with him is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Put your butt on a pillow, to elevate yourself. If you are trying to conceive, I'd stay laying down with your hips up for 15-20 minutes afterwards.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 10:12 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Yes, that's normal. And you still are getting millions of the little buggers inside of you, despite how much seems to come out.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 10:12 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• it could also be you.. not just him.. it happens
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 10:12 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• It's normal.......the actual sperm stay inside, as soon as they get "released" from him they try to find their goal......all that's coming out is the semen.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 10:12 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• It's normal and most of it is probably your stuff. Try just lying on your back for about 10-15 minutes if your really worried. Relax and think of baby names.
    nicole_Evans

Answer by nicole_Evans at 10:13 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• maybe he should try staying in u for a little longer to make sure its all out he could be pulling out with more still coming out of him
    aggheff08

Answer by aggheff08 at 10:17 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

Ummm......seriously?
    3galsmomma

Answer by 3galsmomma at 10:27 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I would ask him to keep it in for a few extra moments and elevate your hips. Gravity can do alot to help those little swimmers along!
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 11:01 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• You are probably just noticing the semen and maybe some of your CM but what you can do is have him hold his positiion (so to speak) before pulling out (sorry about TMI) and then, elevate your hips on a pillow or two for 15-20 minutes to help aid the sperm to make it to their destination.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 3:45 PM on Sep. 17, 2010