IM A SINGLE MOTHER BUT I JUST MOVED OUT OF STATE WITH MY CHILDREN AND LEFT THEIR FATHER BEHIND, BUT I WOULD NEVER TAKE THE KIDS AWAY FROM HIM, BUT HE HASNT SHOWN A LOT OF INTEREST INTHEM FROM THE GET GO. WAS THIS A SMART MOVE OR NOT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in General Parenting

• You obviously have circumstances which led you to leave. It sounds like you are doubting yourself in asking this. Please revisit the reasons you were driven to leave, it will stop you from questioning yourself. You took huge steps in one direction, don't go backwards! Stay strong. You did the right thing.. keep moving in the right direction.
    notjustamom380

Answer by notjustamom380 at 5:54 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• i took my son when he was 2 weeks old and flew him 3000 miles away from his father and havent looked back. its been hard but my son and i are so much better without him. you will have regrets and you will feel bad but dont let it get you down. its always going to be you and your kids against the world and its not a bad thing.
    kstarr87

Answer by kstarr87 at 10:29 PM on Oct. 17, 2008