Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps


So my man want a baby but I got tube tie. AND he know it. What would we do?

Answer Question

Asked by sguy1983 at 10:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Relationships

Level 17 (3,480 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • Adopt? Tubal ligation reversal?

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

  • i dont know anyone who would do that and we dont want to adopt yet

    Comment by sguy1983 (original poster) at 10:18 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

  • Like butterflyblue said, you can either adopt or have a tubal reversal. That's about all you can do.

    Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 10:21 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

  • Adoption is a wonderful option!! Best choice we ever made!!

    Answer by AdoptingMyChild at 10:29 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

  • I guess I would need to know more background. How many children do you have already? Are you married to this man? If you are, adoption would be a good alternative. Foster care might be another.

    Answer by crazycappuccino at 10:47 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

  • I have 3 girls right now and he not the daddy of my girls. I want a boy and he would like to have a boy as well. We are gettin marry in 2012. We will adoption but I would like to have 1 more before I do that.

    Comment by sguy1983 (original poster) at 11:26 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

  • Adopt or pay to get untied

    Answer by jessesmama22 at 12:47 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.