What was the theme of your wedding?

Was it big or small? Where was it located?

noahsmommy12908

Asked by noahsmommy12908 at 10:23 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Getting married. Very small.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:24 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• We didn't really have a theme... We had a color theme of perwinkle, black, and silver. It was pretty small, about 45 people. We had it in San Diego in the Prado which is located inside of Balboa Park. It was picture perfect =)
    Amber_Lynn822

Answer by Amber_Lynn822 at 10:34 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Our theme was "Hey, fuck it, lets get married this weekend!"
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 10:35 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My theme was love and hearts. My colors were royal blue and silver. We had a big wedding with ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. I had about 150 guests.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 10:35 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• we just went to the courthouse but our vow renewal theme is "halloween" both the holiday and the dave matthews band song. if you've never heard, you should go listen. there's a bunch of versions out there. basically, it was written by dave after his now ex rejected his proposals three times. but the song is about the ups and downs of love-which my husband and i have definitely experienced. so we're having our vow renewal at prof cline's haunted monster museum in natural bridge va, and everyone is wearing costumes. then we're going to hang out around there and then go on the ghost walk later that night.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 10:54 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• We got married at the Court House. It was not about anything big...just something small with those closest to us to celebrate our love and our committment to one another.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 10:58 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• THEME??? Haha/ We just had a small wedding with family and friends, no dancing ,no drinking. It was very nice and not expensive. Who has a THEME? LOL.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:58 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Theme: Wow cant believe we pulled this off in 7 days..
    Wedding was small... Held in a church, then moved to a restaraunt for reception.
    We decided to get married on a friday -- the next saturday I had a wedding gown, he had a tux, we had a church picked out & decided to go to our fav. restarant (El Toros) for small reception.. we had a cute 2 tiered wedding cake (it was small.. but adorable)..
    I cant believe we did it! It was nice & perfect for us! It makes it hard to believe most people take 6+ months to plan a wedding!
    My bff took awesome pictures for us too..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:23 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Oh we also had a "program" & we personalized them for each guest -- letting them know we loved them, what they meant to us, whatever ...
    (I went to Hobby Lobby, got the program paper there in the wedding section & printed our stuff from the printer.)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:25 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My wedding was small. Our colors were light blues and whites.
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 2:15 AM on Sep. 16, 2010