What to think?!?

This is my first pregnancy and although I'm still in my 1st trimester, I was curious to know what was going through your head the moment you went into labor up until your child was born?!?

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 5:55 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Scared. Everyone has their stories but this was going to be MY experience and we all have different ones. EEEkkkkkk!! And then kind of what I think when I see a huge rollercoaster and don't want people to know I'm scared, I think "well, the people before me lived....I will too".. ya, got through it! ha!! Also, "wow, the baby that is in me, is going to be out here breathing soon!"
    notjustamom380

Answer by notjustamom380 at 6:00 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• When i was in my first trimester i didn't think much of it cause it didn't feel "real" i started to think alot about it when i showed and could see and feel the baby move then i would get so happy and then i would be scared.
    when i was at the hospitol i was induced and was in labor for idk how long but mre then 24 hours and all night i just felt like i was on the very top of a rollercoaster and just wanted to get off. when the time came to push all my fears went away and i knew what i had to do.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 6:05 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• i was like i cant believe i am going to have a baby! my very own lil baby! i cant believe she is coming now. tomorrow i am going to have a newborn i hope i know how to be a good mom ,and it just seems to come natural!
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 6:12 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• i watched a lot of labor and delivery shows, and it prepared me a little for what was coming. i was anxious that it would be a long delivery but it last 5 hours and then i was overwhelmed, happy but overwhelmed
    jessiecrafty1

Answer by jessiecrafty1 at 6:34 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• When I went into labor it was instant anxiety! "OMG I can't do this. I can't take this pain. I don't want to do this!" As it progressed though I calmed down and just wanted to push him out as fast as possible to get the pain to go away! I'm 3 weeks away from delivering our daughter and I'm already having the anxiety of "I can't do this again. What have I done?" Haha...it's a rollercoaster!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 6:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2008