Success with Sperm Meets Egg Plan?!?

Aunt Flo is due any day now, if she does arrive I'll be trying this plan for the next few months. Anyone have experience with the sperm meets egg plan? Agirlfriend suggested we try together...

Amber_Lynn822

Asked by Amber_Lynn822 at 10:31 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I was not aware that there was such a plan. I just googled it and what do you know? There is one! I used the charting on FertilityFriend.com and that seemed to help. I am starting to chart my temperature in the am but it is more difficult this time as I am nursing a 5 month old.
    bryncalyn

Answer by bryncalyn at 8:14 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• never heard of it i will google it also
    sexymami08x2

Answer by sexymami08x2 at 12:18 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Never heard of it but in my experience charting with the Fertility Awarence Method is the best and fastest way to get pregnnant.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 12:40 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I just looked this up and honestly it doesn't really sound like much of a "plan" to me. It's just using OPKS is the smartest way possible.

The problem is OPKs can be very inaccurate. Get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 12:44 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Just to try something else (as we are only 2 months TTC), we are using the 'egg meets sperm' method for the next several days. I have a 28-29 day cycle and I ovulate on CD 14 or CD15 so have begun the BD'ing today, then every other day til I get a positive OPK (starting to use the OPK's on CD10 which is Sunday). Once you get a postitive OPK, BD that night as well as the next 2 nights in a row to cover your bases. If you choose to give this a try, maybe we can keep the other updated as to the succss of this plan :) Good luck!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 3:41 PM on Sep. 17, 2010