Really cool or Really awkward

Hi, I am a bikini model, I recently found out I have an upcoming shot in Hawaii, my son,18, goes to the U of Hawaii, I am allowed to invite a few people to go to the shoot with me, is it a good to idea to invite my son and a few friends, I am sure they will love to hang with bikini models for the day, or will it be awkward to have his friends starring at his mom in skimpy little swim wear?

beccastar89

Asked by beccastar89 at 10:33 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

• The only one who can answer that is him.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:34 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Ask him what he thinks.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 10:34 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• high five lovingangles! lol
    Amelia512

• what is this like a cougar photo shoot? OR are you his step mother? either way it's kind of weird when you start thinking about it.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:38 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• yeah...way too weird, not the place you invite your son to, step-child or not.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 11:02 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I would think that would be totally awkward. He may be proud of you and your accomplishments but do you really think he's want his friends there with their tongues hanging out, looking at HIS MOM?
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 11:10 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• This is something you should ask him not us.

Answer by older at 8:06 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Just ask your son if he would be open to coming to the shoot with a couple of friends. Good school, by the way. Went there in 1967.
    annabarred

Answer by annabarred at 10:24 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Awkward!!! He'd be hearing jokes for weeks about how all his friends want to bang his mom. NOT cool.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 12:11 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I would think it would be awkward for him, but ask him his thoughts on it. It sounds like fun to me!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:27 AM on Sep. 19, 2010