christmas gifts

what to buy a six month old for christmas..

amiyamom

Asked by amiyamom at 5:57 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my dd was 3 months for her first x mas we got her alittle spin around farm toy where you press the button and the animals spin we also got her those stackable circle things an elmo remote control a few other things i cant remember and then of course clothes and gift cards other people had gotten her.
    Keolalani

Answer by Keolalani at 6:11 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Walmart.com has these great personalized gifts you can't get in store. I just ordered two pictures and had them personalized, their site to store is good for free shipping. But I would look there for unique ideas. Not too many people think of getting personalized stuff and it is reasonable. I only did cause I stumbled on it when I was looking for something I misspelled! HA! You have to search engine in their site "personalized gifts" it doesn't come up as a tab. Check it out! Have fun.
    notjustamom380

Answer by notjustamom380 at 6:24 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• At 6 months something age appropriate. They wont remember what you gave them, but their parents will. So if your trying to impress the parents go for the pricy toy's for a baby that age. Otherwise? baby at 6 months like bright colors.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:30 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• My son's favorite toy at 6 months was a Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo and an Exersaucer. They were a little spendy- but the money was well spent. Sometimes they are really cheap on e-bay.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 8:24 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• My daughter was 7 months old at christmas last year. I didn't get her anything. She got lotsof gifts from family and she really didn't need anything else. This year I will get her something but only because I will be at the inlaws and they will say crap if I don't. she has no idea what's going on and usually likes the boxes better than the gift!
    Anonymous

• Great Christmas ordaments, Jumparoo, New Toys

My first Son was 7m for his first Christmas he got Clothes,PJs, little toys, a leap frog table, and a few Babies first christmas ordaments and the first ordament in his serise rom hallmark.

Of couse Intally He had more fun wth the wraping paper and boxes!!!!!!!
    sscar_az

Answer by sscar_az at 12:58 PM on Oct. 18, 2008