ummm oops tmi for some adult content

Ok, try and refrain yourseves from tearing me apart on this one, I need some actual advice. So, I started sending dirty texts back and forth to this guy that I met a few weeks ago, we live in different towns, and it was just fun to mess around a little bit (yes I'm single). Here's the kicker though..I really don't want to have sex with him, so yes I've been being a bad person and leading him on. How do I gently and politely let him know this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• just stop texting ... he'll get the hint!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Tell him you have crabs. That will probably do the job. I doubt he will be texting you ever again. It's not like you haven't already lied to him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I would just say this has been fun, but I'm moving on.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:46 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• LOL at anon. i know you're looking for some real advice but i couldn't help but laugh. just text him and tell him you're not interested for real.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:47 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• To let him down gently? I would tell him that you just don't feel that kind of connection with him, even though at first you thought you did and apologize if he felt you were leading him on. Or just lie lol. If you don't actually know him, or see him very often, lying might be a little easier.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:20 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• tell him you aren't interested. there's no way to tell someone gently that you don't have feelings for them. he might not get too upset. or stop texting him.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 11:23 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• tell him you like the texting (sexting) but that you really want to leave it at that. text him that.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:29 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Tell him you started dating someone else.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 9:52 AM on Sep. 16, 2010