unexplained bump just appeared on me out of nowhere! TMI adult content

I was using the restroom when i noticed this "bump"...it's more like a "bubble"...ok best i know how to explain is you know how a blister turns into a type of "bubble" with like clear liquid in it? that's what it looks like, it's a small one though, and half of it on the inside looks black. i have NO idea where it came from, i do know that i took a nap today (amazingly) and i woke up with a major headache, after i ate dinner i felt a little nausious, not too bad though, and had a little bit of cramps. i'm not due for my period and trust me, i'm not pregnant. the first thing my dh thought was it could be a tick. he wanted to pop it, i refused to let him do it, i am not good with pain. he wanted to take me to the ER but he has to work and i wouldn't let him call in...anyone know what it could be??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Health

• Sounds like a boil, I get them on my inner thigh, too. They can get big and swollen and very painful. They are brought on by changes in hormones, I tend to get them a week before my period, and I have gotten a huge one on my upper thigh each time I have given birth. It will go away, but if it gets unbearable put campho phynique on it and a bandage over it, wear it over night. In the morning it will drain all the yucky fluid and start to heal. Good luck, honey, I know how much it sucks...
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 10:55 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• You need to get seen. That's an infection of some kind.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Go visit the doctor because who knows what it could be, a bug bite, some sort of infection, who knows. I hope you are okay.
    socialworker227

Answer by socialworker227 at 10:50 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• i had one turned out to be nothing but i should have went to the doctor sooner than i did cause when i went in (by that time it was 50 cent piece size) it burst in the waiting room. They took a culture to make sure it wasnt staph, it wasnt. But do go in asap!
    cherrygirl87

Answer by cherrygirl87 at 10:52 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• herpes look like blisters
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• oh i should mention it's on my inner thigh. sorry
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• also mine was way high on my inner thigh really close to my lady parts
    cherrygirl87

Answer by cherrygirl87 at 10:53 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• well it doesn't hurt...

cherry, that's exactly where it's at.

momof3, what is campho phynique???
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:02 PM on Sep. 15, 2010