What could my dream mean?

I had a dream earlier this month and every now and then it crosses my mind. What's your take on what it could mean?....

My ex came for a visit. He was really fat and overweight. Had a beard going, and had his hair growing out, so he was basically with a mini afro. I remember looking at him like what the hell happened. He completely let himself go. Right before I woke up he was laying down on the floor with two girls fawning over him, and he was shirtless. But his chest was normal,he wasn't all flabby.

In reality he's coming to visit dd in a few weeks. I hated his hair long like it was in the dream when we were together. And he's a skinny guy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Could be that you are afraid of wanting him back, and your mind is trying to tell you this is what you will end up with if you do. The two girls probably symbolize him having a girlfriend, or mistress of some sort when you were together, or maybe being a player now. Him being bigger possibly shows greed, because he ate and ate, and blew up. The long hair could mean he is trying to hide something. 

This is just a guess. I don't know anything about you or him of course, and I've never read any books. This is just what I would think if the dream was mine and I knew more about your background and his. 

Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 11:03 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• i think it means subconsciencly( now keep n mind i'm not an expert, nor do i know your situation) that a part of you worrys that he can't make it with out you.Like he wouldn't know how to keep his anything on track without your input. And maybe the women in the dream represent the help he couldn't recieve properly without your input. Hence the confusion on his figure.
    luvintaters

Answer by luvintaters at 11:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Dreams mean alot of different things but maybe it means that you miss being with him on some leval fat or not.
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 11:19 PM on Sep. 15, 2010