Did you choose your job you have because of the salary, out of need, or a love for what you do?

RoyalLady

Asked by RoyalLady at 11:03 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• All three!!
    Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 11:04 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Salary and need. I would add love, except right now, I'm not loving it because there isn't enough to do!
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:05 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• i love it. i'm a bear builder at build-a-bear workshop. i've had management experience and was offered a management job at another retail store...but i would rather be a bear builder and start at the bottom.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 11:06 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• All of the above, too! It's taking me FOREVER to finish school, but I've always been drawn to pregnant women, and the process of pregnancy and breastfeeding absolutely fascinates me. It doesn't help that midwives can afford to live on their salaries.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:06 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I love what I do, I make a lot of money, and it's something that comes easily to me :)
    SimplyMadness

Answer by SimplyMadness at 11:09 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I love what I do! I get to stay home with my baby's and talk to people:)
    lilnancy25

Answer by lilnancy25 at 11:11 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Out of love for what I do - I'm a writer.
    crazycappuccino

Answer by crazycappuccino at 11:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Current position?? Out of love for what I do and my desire to make a difference.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 11:16 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I have been at my job for almost 27 yrs. For a long time, it was out of love tor the job. Things have changed so much though. I have new boss's who dont care how long I have been there, they keep cramming more and more work down our throats and if we cant do it in the certain amount of time, we get yelled at. Im really looking forward to retiring within the next few years,,,Im so done with this work enviornment b/c it has changed so much over the past few years
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:24 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Because I love coffee!! I work at a coffee roasting company, we roast,weigh,grind(if needed)&seal bags of coffee ranging in size from 2oz to 5 lbs for supermarkets,resturants,espresso stands. I have a 4 day weekend every week!! I LOVE MY JOB!!!
    LaughsAlot

Answer by LaughsAlot at 11:25 PM on Sep. 15, 2010