What weight percentile was your 2 month baby in with severe reflux?

DD will be 2 months on the 21st and is around 22% for her weight, at her 2 week appointment she was only 10%. I know she is doing better but I want to get an idea of the average. I know older DD was anywhere between 25%-40% until she was one, but I want to get an idea of everyone else's kids.

xxjadedhaloxx

Asked by xxjadedhaloxx at 11:03 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My older son had pretty bad reflux (not on meds but we had to add cereal to his bottles to help keep it down) and he was always in the 75th percentile for weight. I guess that's why his doctor never worried much. He has always been big for his age (he was also in the 90th percentile for his length).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:41 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My daughter has been on medication for Acid Reflux for about 4 months, as she is only 5 months old. She did well, even with spitting up and only eating 2 ounces at a time. She was gaining weight, she was if I remember correctly in the 90%. Which is great. She was born 7lbs and now is a healthy 16lbs!
    ZammiesMommy

Answer by ZammiesMommy at 2:06 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• DS was 3rd percentile at 2 months but had silent reflux
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 3:38 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Our son has had pretty bad reflux since he was about 3 weeks old. He has always stayed right in the 50%. He is now 5 months (and has been on every medicine under the sun and is still on Prevacid 2x a day and Bethanechol) and is still in the 50%. Some babies are just smaller than others. If your first born was small too then you much just have small babies =)
    Lisa.Price

Answer by Lisa.Price at 9:01 AM on Sep. 16, 2010