ok kids and home work!

my son is ten kust does not want to do is home work at all.he has missed alot of home work that he has 0"s on and we had a talk about this and still will not do it.so i grounded him from his friends computer ect. what esle can i do?

ladybug36519

Asked by ladybug36519 at 11:34 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• You take away as many privileges as possible. We do that until our son realizes all he is able to do is lay in bed.
    sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 12:42 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I had the same problem with my son...turned out he has ADHD and could not focus enough to do the homework. He is now on a prescription to keep him focused & we take short breaks every 30 min till he's finished
    free2beeme39

Answer by free2beeme39 at 11:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• he has adha and bipalor.he has a brake when he gets home from shcool
    ladybug36519

Comment by ladybug36519 (original poster) at 11:48 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• That is a cop out you need to set with him and see where he needs the help some schools have a teacher that stays after school and will help kids have you got him tested it sounds to me I might be wrong but if he knows that you will cave in and give in to him then why bother. Ask the school how you can handle this and they will want to put him on meds
    paurad

Answer by paurad at 12:08 AM on Sep. 16, 2010