what do you make of this?

this guy that i go to school with has been callin a few times over the past couple of days to talk about random stuff, and today b4 class he sat next to me in the commons rooms and started showing me pics of his sis and dogs and let me listen to his favorite songs. then in class i sat next to him, we have tables not desks, and he kept nudging my arm with his elbow and then grin at me. after class i talked to a friend whose wife is the dorm admin, and he goes to the dorms on his lunch breaks, and this classmate lives in the dorms, well he talks about me alot to other ppl when im not around, not sure what though, but my friend says sounds like he is crushing on me. im 11 yrs older than this classmate....just seems odd, i hang out with this guy all the time b4 during and after school.....ur thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like he is crushin for you. Alot of guys are going for older women these days. My last bf was 10 years younger than me.
    free2beeme39

Answer by free2beeme39 at 11:50 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My husband and I got together when I was 20. He was 32.

We have been together for 14yrs, married for 11 and have 2 kids. 9 and 2.

11yrs is alot, but it is doable. If you like him, and you are single go for it
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:46 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• sounds like he likes you to me.
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 12:04 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• It does sound like he likes you. The real question is, how do you feel about him? Do you have any idea what he is telling other people?
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:18 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Well, if he does like you I think it may be for fun & games in his mind, NO offense
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:46 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Age is just a number sweetie. It sounds like that he is crushing on you. How old are you guys?
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 12:51 AM on Sep. 16, 2010