Have any of you had this probleme? adult content

When my fiance trys to have sex with me all his four play consists of him getting a blow job that doesn't turn me on every once and a while he will kiss on my body and go down on me but 98% of the time its all about him...If I say something about it he sometimes shows me more attention but alot of the time he just say ok lets just have sex. Whats the deal he use to not be able to keep his hands off me.

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 12:00 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Have you tried to talk to him? Tell him he gets a BJ if he goes down on you (if that's what you want)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:02 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• so tell him to lay down and climb on top of him and put your p**** in his face and tell him what to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• df is the same, so i just stop giving him some sd if he wants it he has to earn it, it did work but lately he is starting to act up again, a few nights ago i woke up nhe was humping me i was like wtf? he didnt even try to arouse me, so i stopped in the middle of it,
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:04 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Sound to me like he does not respect you and the gift you are giving him in your body.

You need to tell him that your body is a temple, and that if want to gain enterance to the temple, then he better learn respect it.
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 12:05 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Just sit on his face, honestly there cant be a more obvious hint, HINT!!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 12:25 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• If you are going to be married, I'd be much more verbal about your needs and quickly. If things don't change, I'd make a change...
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 12:28 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Hmm, maybe yo should BOTH spice up the bedroom. If he doesn't try then don't give in until he does, lol
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:42 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• he alright, talking to him is a pain beacasue we have trouble understanding each other, and unfortunatly he is moving in wiht us. its our turn to support him till he can be on his own and find a job.
    but he is always nice and jokes. but living wiht him in my house will be different then having him visit.
    jlouise03

Answer by jlouise03 at 12:55 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Get him a book and a video on ' How to make love ' . if he doesn't smarten up find another man who knows how to treat a woman properly in and out of the bedroom.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 2:03 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• sounds to me that you have more of a communication problem than a sex problem - sit down together, NOT in the bedroom - tell him your feelings - that something has to change - that you are feeling like you are not getting your desires met - and what can you do to make yourself more appetizing to him - and tell him what he can do to make himself make you feel like being more loving toward him - get it all out in the open - don't just DO IT and think he will get the hint - he won't - he'll be too hard concentrating on what it is that he wants at that particular moment - remember where most men's brains are...
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 8:39 AM on Sep. 16, 2010