when i was pregnant with my first i was 21 going on 22 and my sex drive was outrageous

now i dont seem to care... my nips hurt after to much play.. i get horrible acid indigestion most of the time during.. it is killing my sex drive.

who is with me? has been in my place or something similar..?

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 12:07 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i was 18 when i was pregnant the first time and i had a crazy sex drive. i'm going on 22 and am 34 weeks pregnant and between the morning sickness and the heart burn i dont want to be touched. not to mention i can NOT find a comfortable position. dh is so much taller than me that everything is awkward and not comfortable.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:13 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I'm right there with you. I was 21 when i had my first also a newly wed. Now i'm 24 and it's like don't look at me, don't touch me.
    Nemhs

Answer by Nemhs at 12:16 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• high fiveeee :|
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 12:16 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I am not pregnant but with all three I was completly into sex all the way till the end...LOL
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:23 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Each pregnancy is different so you will feel and do hints differently with each one
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 4:01 AM on Sep. 16, 2010