we often talk about MIL's...how do you feel about your FIL?

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 12:16 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• He died a year ago, but he was OK overall
    glenndoir

Answer by glenndoir at 12:17 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• My FIL is nice, but he's also a bit out of his mind. He can be annoying at times, just ask DH. lol
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 12:17 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• i like him a lot. he is really goofy. and his style is really funny. the kind of guy who wears tube socks with sandals and shorts.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:18 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• My FIL is pretty great. Not a very talkative person towards me, and for a while, I thought he didn't like me until I found out that is how he is like 98% of the time. He is a very hardworking man that takes care of his family. Super kudos to him!!
    AdoptingMyChild

Answer by AdoptingMyChild at 12:18 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• my fil has helped us out a lot, to the point where he got fed up n made it known , my hubby is the youngest out of 7 so was always spoied, i respect him alot even though hubby gets mad, i can see why fil is fed up.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:19 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• he is a nice guy. doesnt talk much unless he really has something to say. he likes to feed me lol.
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 12:20 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• He died this past January.... He was a great man, the only person on my husbands side that doesn't treat me like shit.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:20 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• don't have one...my SO dad left wheb he was 2. I never considered that man a FIL. His mom annoys me.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:21 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• My real FIL we have spoken to in 3 years. But my MIL, who I love her Fiance is a great guy. He loves being a grandad and I dont think my DS could have gotten a better one. But he bugs me because hes irish and talks about drinking alot, and how hes sure that i need a nip after taking care of my son all day. I just tell him to shut it.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 12:22 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I adored my father in law, we lost him a couple of years ago. He was the one who made me feel like part of the family, and treated me like a daughter. He wasn't always perfect, but neither am I.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:23 AM on Sep. 16, 2010