Have U uses moraccan oil for hair? Is it good?

I heard it was good for dry hair, but its a bit expensive

NicolesMommy

Asked by NicolesMommy at 12:24 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• My hairstylist does on mine but I don't particularly like the scent of it. I use the generic version of Biosilk and love it. I also coat with mayo and foil and hairdry every month in the winter.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:22 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• never heard of it.. but if it doesn't have protien or keratin in it, it's not really worth it.

if your hair is dry it's lacking protien/keratin.. so a good protein treatment would be better for your hair.

(which is why jademom07's solution would work better because mayo and eggs, have protein in them).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:00 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I have been using Argon oil for about a year now I have noticed a huge difference in my hair texture and feel(you only use a small amount so it does last quite awhile). FYI There is less expensive brands available of Argon based products Sally Beauty has a few.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:38 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• no but it sounds good
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:11 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• i have just the right thing for you and you can tell me if you have used it before. send me a message and i can help you. I know alot about hair. haha.
    momof042010

Answer by momof042010 at 12:17 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• looking good...
    CarolineDezon

Answer by CarolineDezon at 2:52 PM on Sep. 16, 2010