Can you believe this?

Someone messaged me and asked me if it was true that little baby boys get erections. I responded, yes. She didn't believe me and I told her to make a question and ask any mom on here and she reported me for my answer being inappropriate. She reported me for the truth? If she didn't want to know it she should have asked me. I wasn't rude at all. Just thought she was a new mommy and didn't know.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 12:29 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in About CafeMom

• i hate it when people ask something, and just cuz they dont like the response they report it, or down vote or whatever!! its sooo childish!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:39 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Wanna link us to it too?
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 12:40 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• How do you know she reported you? Did CM delete your reply?

I had no idea that little boys could get erections either- but my son does all the freaking time! Obviously it doesn't mean he's horny it's just normal for males to get erections.
    Erica_Smerica

• How rude of her!!! WTH!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:33 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• ridiculous!
    HuntersMom25

Answer by HuntersMom25 at 7:50 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Erica_Smerica

It was a PM she sent me.
    She asked a question the other day asking when boys get erections, hit puberty and at what age and I told her baby boys get erections but it's just a normal reaction and exactly what you said it doesn't mean they are horny. SO she PM me asking me if it was true. So I told it was and just ask a question on here any a lot of moms will tell her. So she reported my PM.
    mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 1:54 PM on Sep. 16, 2010