Please help post partum c sec!!!!

Alright this was my third c section in 4 years! uh everything went great, no problems thus far then tonight I feel a burning tugging pain to the right of my scar it is driving me nut it tingles under the skin makes me want to itch it oh by the way its been 3 months, what the heck is it scar tissue already?/??? Please help!

anfisasmommy

Asked by anfisasmommy at 12:35 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Health

• I had my daughter 3 yrs ago and I feel tugging once and a while.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 12:49 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• yea i have felt tugging but nothing this constant!!! and it feels like little needles poking!
    anfisasmommy

Comment by anfisasmommy (original poster) at 12:51 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Maybe nerve damage?
    bamsmom2001

Answer by bamsmom2001 at 1:07 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• What you are experiencing is the signs of the tissue healing. Instead of the tissue expanding ( which is a bad thing) it is healing. I had two C-Sections and went through the very same thing. The itching I suggest that you get an old tooth brush and brush lightly across the scar.
    msbrewton

Answer by msbrewton at 2:16 AM on Sep. 16, 2010