have you ever accidently seen someone having sex? Like you walked in on them type thing adult content

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 12:42 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• nope i have heard my sis n her hubby though , ughh not a pleasant sound, i did have my sis walk in on me n my ex, she had to get the phone it was ringing n was in our room it was her bf, we were all covering ourselves, it was funny but embarrassing
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:45 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• ive only ever walked in on my mom and step dad and my dad and his lil playmates... but ive been walked in on many times by family memebers... always embarrasing.
    jlouise03

Answer by jlouise03 at 12:47 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• nope never walked in on anybody having sex before but i have had someone walk in on me and my bf twice!
    vampire2007

Answer by vampire2007 at 12:47 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• yeah i walk in on my sister and her bf a couple of times but it was in my bed so ew!!!!!
    teenmommy4ever

Answer by teenmommy4ever at 12:59 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• No, but who knows what the future will bring
    Knit2Purl2

Answer by Knit2Purl2 at 1:24 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• no and I hope I never do, never been walked in on either. if there are others in the house we lock our bedroom door. :)
    MOMMY_TO_TWO

Answer by MOMMY_TO_TWO at 1:26 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• a ex friend walked in on hubby an I then when we went to go to the kitchen they where in the living room getting it on lol, so yea TG my kids were not home , yea dont drink u may see some nasty things ! lol
    davecswife

Answer by davecswife at 7:37 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• i walked in on my sister and her bf when we were teenagers. I knocked and she had the music up load so i opened the door and have been blinded since!!!
    karenshell

Answer by karenshell at 2:51 PM on Sep. 16, 2010