I just got back from hanging out with old school friends

I have to say that I feeling so motivated and ready to move forward......from my ex of 12 yrs I kicked him out and I feel so overwhelmed. We had so many plans and he just bottled everything in. This is the 2nd time he leaves me when I need him the most. I can't forgive him for this, I love him so much but at the same time i resent him for all he has done to me the tears wont come out no more. I will move forward and focus on getting me and my girls better be the mother they need. One day he will look back and see what a fool he was, I was in school working hard i many have neglected him but he found other ways to entertain him self. Now it's my turn to move forward and not look back. God please give me the strength I need to finish school and get the 2nd job that I need.

jenlesly

Asked by jenlesly at 12:54 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• sending (((((((((hugs))))))))) your way, im Happy for you even though i dnt know u, ur a strong woman!!
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:57 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• You go girl!!! you can definatly do it, you desreve better and you are way stronger than you think you are. just focus on you future and happiness and everything will be ok, lots hugs. GL
    ashley387

Answer by ashley387 at 1:28 AM on Sep. 16, 2010