Honsestly how often do you brush the kids hair?

four2bmws

Asked by four2bmws at 1:13 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• she's only 2... so once or twice a day.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:16 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I used to have to brush DD#1's hair out multiple times a day. It was long, gorgeous, and fine - so in other words, a big fat PITA! I felt so bad because she hated having it brushed so much, so eventually I chopped it off in the middle of my kitchen floor. She loves it and so do I! Now we run a brush over it once a day and it's purty as can be!

DD#2 is a different story...her hair is a mass of crazy-tight ringlets, so it kind of gets smoothed by hand more than brushed! Haha
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 1:16 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Every day, after bath.
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 1:16 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Never! Unfortunately my son and his dad just buzed off his gorgeous surfer dude bowl cut!
    EcoMom1

Answer by EcoMom1 at 1:17 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I grab DS#1 on the way out the door to school. I keep a hair brush next to the door just for this. I brush DS #2's hair whenever I can catch him. He has a pageboy cut and every time I get in a swipe he shakes his head and defeats the purpose, but at least the knots are out.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 1:20 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• once or twice a day, more if she is swimming or if we are going out somewhere. I am a college student/ part time sahm so everyday calls for a little bit of a different routine. :)
    MOMMY_TO_TWO

Answer by MOMMY_TO_TWO at 1:22 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• she is 6 and hair is down to her bum, it gets brushed every morning before school...and every night before bed (it goes into a braid for bed)

she does it herself for the most part, lol, but because its sooo long she seems to only do 3/4 of it, and then the ends are one big huge rats nest..lol..so i end of having to do it to..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:26 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I brush both of my girls' (3 and 6) hair twice a day. my six year old has long, thick hair and she loves her hair, but not when there are snarls that have to be brushed out. I find if I put it in a semi loose braid for bed, when she wakes up it's so easy to do. :)
    young-not-dumb

Answer by young-not-dumb at 1:27 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Once a day, as needed....she's almost 16 months so she doesn't have too much hair.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:28 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Once every other day? My son's hair is crazy whether I brush it or not.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 1:43 AM on Sep. 16, 2010