Not sure whats wrong! Any advice??

I took a pregnancy test Aug 16, Aug 22, and now Sept 15th. All came out negative. But for weeks now I have been nauseous, dizzy/lightheaded, having headaches, being exhausted but having sudden bursts of energy where I just can t seem to stop moving, feeling hungry all the time. All of this screams pregnant, but everything is coming out negative. I can't go with period, because I have an irregular period cycle as it is let alone having a baby 5 months ago. I don't have insurance so it isn't as easy as just going to the hospital and getting checked out by the doctor. Applied for Medicaid so maybe eventually I will be able to. But I just need some advice!! Thanks ladies!!

ZammiesMommy

Asked by ZammiesMommy at 1:32 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Health

• Get to the Dr and do a blood test. You dont want to end up on "I didnt know I was pregnant"!!!!
    jdlane1901

Answer by jdlane1901 at 1:36 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Could you go to a free clinic? We have them in my state. You can look under your state health department. It could be something else.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 1:36 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• You may be experiencing all of the signs due to stress or your anxiety level is kicking up a notch. I have never had a regular period and every time I experience these same symptoms, it is because of stress or anxiety.So just try and relax.
    msbrewton

Answer by msbrewton at 2:13 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Check out planned parenthood they are pretty cheap and have good doctors to help you figure what's going on.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 3:21 AM on Sep. 16, 2010