Do u notice or what do u think of unbrushed hair, unclean face, or missmaching out fits?

four2bmws

Asked by four2bmws at 1:33 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• in an adult, i think busy or lazy, in a child, i think the adult is lazy ha
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 1:35 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Yes I notice and feel bad for that person
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 1:38 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• lazy pple n if kid poor kiddo
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 1:40 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• For a child..I think the adult was lazy in taking care of the child. I don't care how active the child is you can still maintain a decent appearance out in public and if the child wants to chose outfits..let them chose from a selection of matching outfits that you have lined out for them to chose from...same thing for an adult with messy, unmatched outfits, etc. It doesn't take much to wash your face and pull your hair back in a pony or something or a messy bun at least..
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 1:41 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I've noticed that 'handicapped adult' seemed to come into style over the past 5 or 10 years: pants that are too long, the don't stay up at the waist and are super-baggy like they were selected from the 25 cent bin at Sally Ann... layers of mismatched shirts, sweaters and jackets, bizarre hats, courier bags, backpacks and satchels... along with the 'just woke up in a bush' hair, that has been carefully quaffed with expensive products.

So, I think 'fashion victim' as often as anything else.

When I see young kids, I assume that fighting with them is more trouble than it's worth --and they're currently obsessed with something their parents aren't willing to go to war about. I expect little kids to be mismatched and select their favorite pieces without regard to what matches... and I dislike seeing children who appear to be 'dressed' as if they were dolls.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:42 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I personally thinks its no excuse, for you to walk around with your hair sticking up on your head.Now for the face they may have been in a hurry. And the clothes maybe that's all they have. But your hair you can rub your fingers through it.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:45 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• yes i always notice, and i hate my daughter looking disshelved, i think it means a parent doesnt take pride in theyre childs look or the way they keep up wiht theyre children.
    jlouise03

Answer by jlouise03 at 1:56 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Laziness. It doesn't take much effort to comb your hair and pick out a matching outfit. It'd probably be harder for me to find things that don't match in my closet, lol.
    Heather2001

Answer by Heather2001 at 1:58 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• adult-lazy child-adult is lazy. seriously how much time does it really take to wash your face, comb your hair & brush your teeth?
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 2:03 AM on Sep. 16, 2010