What is your favorite book that you have read recently (If you ladies have time to read?

soccerfanatic14

Asked by soccerfanatic14 at 1:55 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• I recently finished "The Face Of Deception" by Iris Johansen. Good suspense! I'd recommend it.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 1:56 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• i just read the entire twilight series for the second time! best romance novel ever! i totally don't think it's a "kids" book. it is aimed more towards, adult women, then teenage girls. if you have time to read over 2000 pages total then i would definately reccomend you read it!
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 2:41 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I'm currently reading the 5th book in The Vampire Diaries and I'm in love with that series. I actually prefer it over the TV show.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 4:33 PM on Sep. 18, 2010