I have all different sizes of clothes. Is that odd?

My weight fluctuates sometimes

NicolesMommy

Asked by NicolesMommy at 2:00 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• That's pretty normal. The way I avoid the fluctuation is to only have two different sizes. One size for every day and one size for that time of the month. That makes me more motivated to maintain the size that I want because I don't have the month for new clothes, so I "can't" out grow the sizes I have.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 11:50 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Sizes are not uniform.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:42 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Not at all. My weight has always done the same, and I have been heavy and then super skinny so I have my clothes from each stage. I have 3's alllll the way to size 11 since I had a baby and changed that much haha. To this day, I can fit my favorate jeans perfect and others I feel like I suddenly gained 50lbs and no longer can fit them as comfortable haha. I think it is normal, no worries. Your weight in just one day can fluctuate from what your eating, drinking, it you had a bowel movement, everything.
    ZammiesMommy

Answer by ZammiesMommy at 2:03 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• No I dont think its weird, esp if you dont shop exclusivly at one store...i find that not all stores are created equale, i could wear a size 12 in one store but a size 16 in another!
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 2:44 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• An 8 in one brand might be a 10 in another brand and so forth..... But yes, I have a ton of sizes because I'm still trying to get back to my pre preg weight.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:44 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• No not ODD at all. I have clothes size 2 to 9. I used to wear a size 2 until I had my 7th child, now I can't get any lower than a 5/6. The size 9 clothes I wore during the pregnancies
    Sassy762

Answer by Sassy762 at 2:57 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• No, everything depends on the manufacturer to use measures.
    Bluejayjan

Answer by Bluejayjan at 9:39 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Not odd at all also given that at times when washing them they do tend to get a little smaller.Wink

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:38 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Nope. Yo-yo weight. You're not alone :)
    ladycertz

Answer by ladycertz at 11:47 PM on Sep. 18, 2010