36 Weeks pregnant and a very swollen vagina??????? Please answer very worry! adult content

Hey, I am 36 weeks pregnant and I see my vagina is very swollen plus I have like a red little bump in one of my labia and in the top and it itch so much I am so worry What could this be?? Had anyone experience the same? My doc app is this friday I just need advice please!

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• there is this awesome website that discusses stuff like that, check out look in the Q&As section. there is a search engine, look up vaginal swelling. it talks about different kinds of swelling and different things that it may be. i know vaginal swelling is very common, exspecially in late pregnancy. this site may just give you a little more peace of mind until you see your ob. i was on this site almost daily when i was prego with my ds.

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 2:34 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Ummm... I dont want you to take offense to this but how positive are you that ur SO is being faithful? ASk ur doc to culture the red bump just to be sure and screened for any and all possible STD's even if u had it done in the begining of ur pregnancy

Answer by momma_alie20 at 3:27 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• There should be a phone number to your doctors office about this stuff

Answer by whoreallycares at 3:55 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Sounds like you may have vericose veins in your vagina. That would be more painful than itchy, though...I'd definitely give your doc a call

Answer by mama_of5 at 12:34 PM on Sep. 16, 2010