How can I become admin of an abandoned group?

I am a member of 3 plastic canvas groups "PC", "addictedtoplasticcanvas" and "Plastic Canvas". The administrators who started these groups have all abandoned them. I would like to combine them into one group-as they are all the same. I believe this would be better than starting "yet" another plastic canvas group. Can I do this?

Mindy82671

Asked by Mindy82671 at 6:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in About CafeMom

• what is plastic canvas? lol...
    barrettboys

Answer by barrettboys at 9:35 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Hi Mindy82671,

We do not currently have a way to merge groups. You can invite group members to join one of the groups and request the others be deactivated.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 8:45 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Mindy, I would go into these groups and tell them you want to merge all into one and ask them to join when you pick the one you'll be using. Good luck honey......Dolly
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 12:54 PM on Feb. 12, 2009