Does Jergens body lotion work on the face as well?

soccerfanatic14

Asked by soccerfanatic14 at 2:28 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• dont know i still use baby lotion on our face
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 2:37 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• It does, but you need to be careful, the facial skin is has different amounts of oils than the rest of your body. So you could have possible break outs or just a more glizteny face. I use it every other day and use a face mositurizer on opposites, works great.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 2:38 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I would suggest against it. I tried using body lotion on my face before and my face broke out
    qustnmrk28

Answer by qustnmrk28 at 11:45 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• yes
    CarolineDezon

Answer by CarolineDezon at 2:49 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• can it? it depends on your skin type and condition.. if you mean the self tanning jergens I'd advice against it. sweatin gand other factors can cause streaking that may not occur in other areas of the body.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:53 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• yeah
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:09 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Yes why not?
    DisabledVet

Answer by DisabledVet at 12:31 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I would suggest get something better than that lotion. I can help you with that too. send me a message and i will be happy to get you going in the right place with the right lotion. thanks.
    momof042010

Answer by momof042010 at 12:12 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• yes
    mom1T2Ldh

Answer by mom1T2Ldh at 3:36 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• My Question is ... Have you poisoned your family yet today?

I am making this intense statement because this is a matter of life or death urgency and a lack of education on a consumer/parent level! If you have used these in your home today - Tide Laundry Soap, Crest, Lysol, Windex, Johnson & Johnson, Eucerin, Aveeno, Pantene, Cascade, Bleach, Clorox, Comet, Pine Sol, Limeaway, Febreeze, Oust, Irish Spring, Dove, Colgate, 409, Pledge, Baby products and ALL your standard commercial brands, then YES - you have poisonsed your family today!

I was raised to believe these products were safe and the manufactures tested their brands for safety!! They do not! Manufacturers are required by law to disclose ONLY a minuscule number of the hazardous ingredients used in their products. How bad is it? Some leading household products do not disclose to the consumer that they contain carcinogens (cancer causing age
    momof042010

Answer by momof042010 at 11:16 PM on Sep. 17, 2010