How do you rest when your body is tired but wont let you quit nesting??

momma_alie20

Asked by momma_alie20 at 2:41 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I wish I could help you out better, but honestly I couldn't stop moving/cleaning/organizing. I just got the cleaning out of my system and tried to make a list to accomplish each day and tried to relax in front of the TV once the list was complete. I know it's hard, but maybe a foot massage from your SO, or even a professional massage. Or a glass of tea and a book. Good luck mama!
    ChristiansMum

Answer by ChristiansMum at 2:50 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• In my last month all I as able to do is nap. I read also to let your body what feels best.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 3:52 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Dont try to fight it. It will stop eventually. It sucks. I was a bad nester. I remember pulling the oven, washer and dryer out and cleaning out from under them at 2an cause i thought the baby may be able to get its hands under there....lol..Its the weirdest thing i tell ya :) Keeo the energy while you can. It wont last long!!
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 6:09 PM on Sep. 16, 2010