Needing a at home job fast!

I need a new job. The job I have right now I am afraid I am going to flip out on a customer or my boss. I asked to be put on schedule for only three days and I know there is no way we can afford it but I had to. So if there is a stay at home job that has a great pay, that has anything to do with typing or writing. I am all ears! I don't want to start my own business I don't want to sell any products. I just want to work at what I am best at which is typing fast and I have always loved to write. Please help!

LovinMySon236

Asked by LovinMySon236 at 3:07 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• Try being a writer for a magazine. They probably pay per article or number of words. Good luck!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 4:15 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Good luck on that search! These types of jobs are very few and far between and more often than not, the information you will find is not legitimate.
    AmeliasMommy206

Answer by AmeliasMommy206 at 8:45 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Do you want to do some freelance writing? If so, contact me. I've just started freelancing myself and I can point you in the right direction.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:04 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• You can. There are several things you can do. You can sell on eBay. You can start a business. You can find work that allows you to be home-based, or you can find work that allows you to telecommute. There are several companies that do let you work from home for such positions as Customer Service Rep. I have lots of ideas and opportunities in my Blog: Mavi's Home Work (copy and paste in search engine) I found this on another question post and thought this might be helpful to you

blackqueen918

Answer by blackqueen918 at 12:07 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• i work a business, a job and gpts online and love it.. i have a journal "how i work from home" on my profile.. check it out!
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 7:05 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to http://www.ivaa.org/ , http://www.iavoa.com/ , http://www.vanetworking.com/ ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching; additionally, I handle the business end of my spouse's business, and do medical billing and coding one day a week for one of

Answer by rkoloms at 4:55 PM on Sep. 19, 2010