opions on Tommee Tippe bottles?

My newborn will only latch on to the left side so Im pumping the right and feeding him with a bottle. I am using the Avent bottles but his tummy is so gassy, Ive heard really good things about these bottles about how they are closest design to the nipple and really helps the gas associated with air bubbles. Were going to try them but just wanted any opinion out there from what you have experienced with this name brand or anything you have heard on it.

Nienna7477

Asked by Nienna7477 at 4:13 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The best bottles that I have found that helps with gas was the Dr.Brown bottles. My DD has acid reflux and once we changed her forumla and her bottles to those we had new happy baby. My DD is 2 1/2 yrs old know and she still has soem issues but i will tell you what with the first feeding with the new bottle and forumla i saw a difference. GL to you.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:30 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• i never used bottles because dd wouldn't take them and i produced extra lipase. if i were to get a bottle for a future child, it would definitely be the tommee tippee!! is it possible you have a forceful let-down in the side baby won't nurse from? i had the same issues with dd and it was because my one side had such a forceful spray it hurt her to nurse. just something to look into :) kellymom.com

kyriesmommy13

Answer by kyriesmommy13 at 6:04 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I love the Tommee Tippee bottles. Their shape is great for breastfed babies, and they have an anti-colic bottl that is great with gassy babies. Even the regular bottles are vented to prevent gas.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:13 PM on Sep. 16, 2010