When You Tested

how many tests did you take? JW because the day i found out (Yesterday) that i was pregnant i took like 4 tests!

Shelbean10

Asked by Shelbean10 at 4:55 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I bought a double pack with the plan to test right away and then test with the first pee of the day. Come to find out the first test was positive so I didn't need to test again......but did anyway and it was positive. Then I went and had a blood test done....positive again....lol. I was so excited.   Congrats on being pregnant!!!!!

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 5:00 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I went to the Doctors and i really didn't think that I was i just wasn't feeling right so i asked them to do a test. When my Doctor said i was preggo i was excited but scared at the same time we weren't planning on having a child at that time in our lives we were waiting for a while but she is the light of our life and our whole world. My hubby was surpriced i was really shocked to know that I was 17 weeks along.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:11 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I tested twice. I tested once with the good old line test and was a very faint positive but a positive and with 1st morning urine. So i had to test a theory because I didn't feel like the new digital tests were as good because you couldn't read a faint positive, its was too black and white for me, I mean how do you know if a negative isn't a faint positive the digital test just didn't recognize? So I took a digital one later in the day and sure enough they DO work, it was positive. Experiment complete.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 6:28 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I didn't take them in the same day, but with my first I took and it was very very I mean very light almost without aline. My friend told me it still ment I was pregnant. I wasn't sure so I waited a couple more days and took another test it was positive Still them same color. I took another a couple days later I took a total of 7 pregnancy tests at home, then I went to the pregnancy center to get a paper saying I am pregnant so they did a pregnancy est so that was 7 then I made a doctors appointment telling them I was pregnant and of course they had to do a test then I waited a coupole months, but I didn't feel pregnant didn't have any symptoms the only thing I had was gagging when brushing my teeth in the morning and I got motion sickness one time that was it no other symptoms so I didn't feel pregnant or anything I took another one at home aftewr the doctor to make sure I was still pregnant lol cause I had no symptoms lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 7:08 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• baby 2 I only took 3 test LOL
    mommy5409

• I was a week late and it took only one test
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 8:54 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• One and i got a BFP :)
    mauricellaf

Answer by mauricellaf at 11:55 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I was on birth control when we conceived our most recent son (now almost 3!). I was getting my period when I shouldn't have been getting it. Then when I was supposed to get it, I didn't. I was confused & frustrated on how those stupid little pills were working. My husband is the one that told me to go see my doc. So I did, & of course, the 1st thing I had to do was have blood drawn & pee in the little tiny cup. I had already had 4 boys with this doctor. So when he walked in to the room, he put his arms around me & goes "You're pregnant". I was upset and excited at the same time. Excited, cuz I love my kids no matter what...upset because my youngest son was only 5 months old. Doc said at that time, by estimation, I was already over a month along. My due date was only 2 weeks after #4s birthday. Surprise!! The rest of them, I usually took 2 at home tests...then when u go to the doc the 1st time, you have to have another.
    mama_of5

Answer by mama_of5 at 12:24 PM on Sep. 16, 2010