Do you always dress your multiples alike?

How do they feel about it? (or how do you think it makes them feel?)

And how many do you have?

Indyk

Asked by Indyk at 5:02 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have non-identical triplets, two girls and a boy, and when they were younger I dressed them to a theme sort of thing but not completely the same... Nowadays (they're 6) they choose their own clothes so it's completely up to them except on special occasions.
    mommatomanyyyy

Answer by mommatomanyyyy at 6:10 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I don't have twins and If i did i wouldn't dress them the same they are to separate people so i think they need to know that at an early age. Family photos yes they would be dress similar but the same.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:07 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I know this is a question for moms with multiples but I have 2 girls who are less than a year apart so I think I can relate. I would dress my girls in the same style clothes but a different color as a matter of fact I based alot of their things on colors. Anna my oldest had alot of the pink things (bedding, toys, ect.) and Abby my youngest had the purple things. I stopped dressing them alike when they started school. I wanted then to develop their own style. They are both 9 now and they do pretty good picking out their clothes and they don't pick the same things. However I still tend to buy like things it's more for security than anything. What I mean is if we got to an amusement park I dress them alike in case one goes missing I know what they are wearing.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 5:15 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I don't have multiples, but my sister is 15 months younger than me, and my mom used to dress us alike. *ugh*
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 12:42 PM on Sep. 16, 2010