Family Time

What is your idea of a perfect family? Doing what, where etc

Doreen633

Asked by Doreen633 at 5:10 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have no idea, because no family is perfect... I don't even think it's possible.. lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 6:00 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• For me it's an afternoon at the beach, digging wholes, walking through the sand barefeet
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 6:53 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I think a perfect family is one that spends some sort of time together that works for that family unit. It is different for everyone.

For us, it includes nature walks, reading, canoeing, sitting down to a family meal, watching a family movie, cooking, anything that brings us together.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 11:00 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• My family is certainly not perfect! There are three of us - my husband, our autistic granddaughter, and me. We had a very good weekend last weekend. We went to the zoo on one afternoon and to a local train museum the next. We plan to go to dinner tomorrow night and to an Applejack Festival on Saturday this weekend. I'm not sure about Sunday yet.
    Nebraskaoma

Answer by Nebraskaoma at 12:47 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• For me its doing something athletic. Playing soccer,baseball etc
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 2:09 AM on Sep. 17, 2010