Sarah Palin

Will you vote for Sarah Palin?

violetz

Asked by violetz at 5:10 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Depends who she is running against...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:41 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• rolling on floorI cannot wait to see the ultra lib comments..their venom for this woman is so humorous..

OP as far as I know Sarah will not be running..if she was ..i'd be with Julians it would depend on who she was running against.Honestly though i'd rather someone else just as O is CLEARLY very inexperianced..Sarah imo is not ready either.

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:35 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Will I vote for her for what? Has she said that she is running for something?

I will start by saying that I share some ideals with SP and there are some things that I disagree with her on. But thinking about how she was constantly attacked by the left during the 2008 elections (as if she were trying to run for POTUS, not just VP), if the Republicans run her on the ticket they deserve to lose.

Now that my opinion is out of the way, I will sit to watch the frenzy Sarah Palin's name causes.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:25 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• She may have had a chance, but with the things she has done since the last election I do not see it happening. I would never have voted for her either way, but I think she is better off doing public speeches and trying to lobby now than she would be trying to run for office.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 8:59 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Haha, no way.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:27 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Will you vote for Sarah Palin?

Is this for an election? a Poll? A Survey? More details...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:44 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• No. She is the reason McCain lost my vote in the last election. I find her very uneducated on many important issues. I can't vote for someone that knows so little about our history. Google her answer to why France gave the U.S Statue of Liberty. I also can't vote for someone that quits her job when she is being investigated for ethics violations. I also can't vote for someone who thinks so little of teachers. As a teacher myself, she seems to have zero respect for teachers. I watched her interview and her eye roll to a teacher in Alaska. I guess educated people make her feel inferior. Plus the whole making up words things. I also find that her family values include allowing her daughter to have sex and then her daughter got pregnant is not even remotely close to the true family values. I can think if more. She could have wrote the definition of hypocrisy. Oh well...

Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:01 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• No way, no how, no matter who she's running against. I can't stand the woman and I think she's an embarassment to the women in politics who truly have the credibility and experience to be running for offices higher than mayor of Podunk, Alaska!!
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 11:03 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• NO
    jnd951999

Answer by jnd951999 at 11:20 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• If she loves the country she won't even consider running.
    tabekat

Answer by tabekat at 11:37 AM on Sep. 16, 2010