have any of you moms had cysts during pregnancy?

I had my 1st sonogram and they found 2 cyst 1 in my uterus and the other in my ovary. they told me not to worry to much about the one in my uterus but to keep monitoring the 1 in my ovary becasue as my pregnancy continues they said my cyst will also. That just scared me and i have been thinking about it all day and night.

Snavarro08

Asked by Snavarro08 at 5:47 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have cysts on my ovaries. They said the same thing, they would monitor them during pregnancy. I would check with your mom or any other sisters if you have any. My mom had them (she did have to have one ovary removed) my older sister has them, and I have them. Not sure about my younger sister. Mine actually started when I had the Mirena IUD placed the 1st time. I had it removed, got pregnant almost right away, & that's what they said - just that they would monitor it. That was 4 years ago. I never had any problems then. I had Mirena placed again, got another cyst that ended up bursting (PAINFUL), but was fine. They said it's normal & some women don't even experience any problems at all. I never did up until a month ago when that one burst. I know I still have cysts on my ovaries, but they said not to worry about it, so I'm not!! Good luck mama with your pregnancy!!!
    mama_of5

Answer by mama_of5 at 12:08 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I did with my last one, but everything turned out okay. Hope you will have a healthy pregnancy.
    minasmama6

Answer by minasmama6 at 4:30 PM on Sep. 16, 2010