WHAT ARE THE EARLY SINGS OF PREGNANCY BEFORE A MISSED PERIOD? WHAT WERE YOUR SYMPTOMS?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My boobs felt heavy and warm, not exactly painful, just really weird. Same thing with my first, I just knew immediately.
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 6:27 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• i knew right away, the moment I conceived but my first symptoms were tender breasts. It was interesting tha twhen i conceived I ovulated from teh left side and my left breast got tender days before my right. I also had a sort of full almost tight feel to my uterus. My cervix also went soft really early on. And the smells, day before I tested i was smelling everything!
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 6:30 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I never had any.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 6:40 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• My husband starting being hungry all the time! He said that was a sign b/c he normally isn't that hungry, so he went and bought me a bunch of pregnancy tests and I took 2 and of course they were both positive. I had no signs myself, but my husband was just convinced I was pregnant only b/c of his hunger.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 6:42 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• My abdomen felt kind of crampy or different than usual. My boobs were heavier. I also coudnt satnd the smell of chicken & pork chops in my first pregnancy....made me want to throw up! Luckily with my second it wasnt like that.
    babybutastink

Answer by babybutastink at 7:06 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• sore boobs and very tired!!!! i think im also preggo but too soon to test so good luck to you and i know what u are going through baby dust to you
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 12:00 PM on Sep. 16, 2010