Sharp Pain

I got my IUD out on August 16 and then found out I was pregnant on September 8. So, I'm assuming I am 3 or 4 weeks along. Well this morning I woke up with a real sharp pain by my left rib. I thought maybe I was hungry, but I've ate a big bowl of raisin brain and its still hurting sooo bad. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I remember I had all kinds of pains and cramps in the begining. The doc said it was just my uterus streching to accomidate the growing baby! If your worried I would def call the doctor! Thats what theyre there for and you can never be too safe! Good luck and hope all goes well!
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 8:47 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I would call your doctor because when I was that early I never had pains like that. Good luck
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 8:53 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I had pains like that, too - but not because I was pregnant. I had ovarian cysts that had burst. But the pain from that lasted about 2 hours and radiated from where my ovaries would be, all the way up left side in to my neck. I would say, drink lots of water, and lay down (on the left side - they say it's better for baby that way)
    Good luck mama - I got preggers that fast after having my 1st IUD out, too!!!
    mama_of5

Answer by mama_of5 at 12:00 PM on Sep. 16, 2010