This is an awesome video and something I didn't know much about. Have you seen/heard about any of this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auVmnvwNUOE&feature=player_embedded

BradenIsMySon

Asked by BradenIsMySon at 7:32 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 7:33 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I forgot the TMI button. This video is of breast crawls from different kinds of births.
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 7:39 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• this video is very cool thanks for the link this was great im due any moment and im going to request that
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:44 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I had no idea they would crawl and latch on their own until recently. I find it interesting to know they can do it on their own, yet, usually, we wrap them and clean them and try to latch them on ourselves and can't get them to do it.
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 7:46 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Nature and instinct at work. My baby latched herself the first time. I homebirthed. She wasn't cleaned off or anything.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 8:26 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• This is amazing...thank you!
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 8:39 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I posted that link a couple of days ago. I'm glad moms know about it! From what I've read it's very important not to wipe off the baby's hands. Amazing isn't it.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 8:50 AM on Sep. 16, 2010