implantation

can someone pls tell me...what are the symptoms of implantation?

ntubby

Asked by ntubby at 7:32 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Sometimes nothing, sometimes cramping, sometimes light bleeding
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:25 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Some medical professionals don't think you can feel implantation at all, but there are women who swear they felt it. Implantation spotting only happens in about a quarter of women, so don't be discouraged if you don't have any. If you are BBT charting some say there is an implantation dip while others believe it's a 2nd estrogen surge and means nothing. There just isn't any real way of knowing that you have implanted until you get that positive test and miss your AF. Good luck!
    smileyashmommy

Answer by smileyashmommy at 10:36 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• bump
    sexymami08x2

Answer by sexymami08x2 at 12:15 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I would swear that I felt implantation cramping when I got PG with my first son. I had really intense, sharp, stabbing like pains from about 6 DPO to 9 DPO (I was charting). They were not my normal mid LP cramping that I seem to have most cycles that felt like AF was coming. They came and went through out the day. What I think is interesting is that I had a full anterior placenta with that pregnancy. Good luck!
    TrickerPlus2

Answer by TrickerPlus2 at 1:13 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Looking back on my first pregnancy, I did have some lower abd. cramping the week preceeding my expected period (which didn't come!) as well as one day where I had very light brown spotting and then by the evening, it stopped completely. Then, after one week of a missed period, I took a test and 'voila!', I was pregnant!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 3:34 PM on Sep. 17, 2010